Get Involved with TSC! Host an Intern this fall…
Need Technology Help? NPower TSC has the solution!
Host a well-trained IT intern for an affordable cost.
Fall Internships start November 5th and end December 20th, 2012
(Monday through Thursday for up to 8 hours per day for a total of 32 hours per week for fulltime interns or at minimum 4 hours a day for a total of 16 hours per week for part-time interns)
Current Internship Hosts include: Brooklyn Children’s Museum, Citi, Columbia University, Teachers College, Deloitte LLP, the New York Times, and UBS.
For more information visit our website www.npower.org, to discuss details email email@example.com.
· Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot hardware, software, server applications, images and networks
· Perform data administration, disaster recovery and equipment inventory tasks
· Provide desktop support in local and remote locations for PC’s, handhelds, laptops and printers
· Manage phone systems: set up mailboxes, create phone extensions, and user permissions
· Provide web design maintenance and updating